Whether you have a historic home and want to maintain the original hardware or you just purchased a new home and need to re-key your locks, Locksmiddy can help.
Examples of Locksmiddy's services:
- High security keys and cylinders
- New dead bolts
- Electronic push button entries
- Weather stripping
- Crime prevention consultations
- Repair or replacement of original hardware
- Lock out service (we help you get in your house if you are locked out)
Security Recommendations to Make Your Doors More Secure
This package includes re-keying all of your locks to one common key and installing long screws into the strike plates and door hinges to prevent break-ins.
This package includes the silver recommendation. In addition, we will install a minimum of a one inch long bolt, install high security cylinders into locks (bump, pick, and drill resistant), install keyed locks on first floor windows, and install a door viewer.